Interactive Panel: “Why should we be talking about gender equality in schools?”
Expert panellists discuss the scale of the problem, the biggest challenges, and the barriers to progress.
Moderator: Afua Hirsch (Author, Journalist & Broadcaster)
- Dr Victoria Showunmi (Lecturer in Education, UCL Institute of Education)
- Rosamund McNeil (Assistant Secretary General, Social Justice and Equality, National Education Union (NEU))
- Rachel Cohen (Executive Director of Campaigns and Strategy, Stonewall)
- Ben Hurst (The Great Initiative)
- Bennie Kara (Deputy Head of Aurelius School and WomedEd)